Network Downtime - May 15th
Please be informed that network services will be unavailable on Tuesday, May 15th from 5 am until 6 am due to maintenance. Network services include Internet connectivity, email, network printing, IP based telephone service, etc. IP phones in the offices will not be functional during this time; however, dispatch, elevator, and emergency phones will work.
Please note that this downtime has been scheduled prior to the beginning of the work day to minimize inconvenience. If you have questions please contact User Support Services at (434) 395-4357 or email email@example.com.
Please be informed that in addition to the network downtime communicated previously (see above), the following network services will be unavailable on Tuesday, May 15th from 8 AM until 12 Noon:
- ALL Wireless Network Services
- Academic Computing Lab Computers
- Library Information Commons Computers
- Residence Hall Front Desk Computers
- Electronic Classroom Computers
- Classroom Instructor's Console Computers