Text Size Print
To provide technology resources that enhance the transformation of capable men and women into citizen leaders.
To be a trusted, agile partner in delivering technology services that assist in the development of citizen leaders.
- Provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Provide extraordinary customer service.
- Recognize that collaboration is essential to our success.
- Model the values of citizen leadership.
- Embrace new technologies through research and development
- Application Computing & Engineering
Planning, implementation, & management of university computer servers. Also, e-mail to the campus along with services such as DNS, resource access, and centralized tape-backup and SAN infrastructure
- Communications Technology
Delivering high quality and reasonably priced voice, data and centralized server services.
- Information Security
Developing & implementing campus-wide policies, controls and procedures to protect the University's information technology resources and systems; arbitrating and resolving issues and problems relating to ownership, accessibility and updating responsibilities for computer generated or stored data at the University; and educating the user community in the ethical usage of information technology resources and systems.
- Project Management
Providing project management and oversight support for approved IT projects.
- User Support Services/Help Desk
Providing computer and telecommunications support to our faculty, staff, and students.