Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
From Idea to Deadline
The Office of Sponsored Programs is dedicated to providing administrative support and guidance to Longwood faculty and staff interested in obtaining extramural funding for their research, scholarly, and creative activities.
What We Can Do For You
Today's funding environment demands [current information], Web-based tools, and [effective collaborations]. We are committed to providing up-to-date [funding opportunities], [proposal development assistance] and [grant management expertise] to help faculty and staff submit proposals and responsibly manage awards.
We provide comprehensive support services to the campus community for the preparation and successful administration of externally-sponsored projects.
Our services include:
- funding searches;
- proposal development support and guidance;
- proposal review and submission;
- negotiation and processing of awards;
- execution of contracts and sub-awards;
- interpretation of sponsor guidelines and requirements; and
- grant training workshops.