Grant Writing Resource Library
Sponsored Programs has many resources to help you in developing your grant application. We have books on grant writing, samples of funded grant applications, and other tools designed to make the process easier. Give us a call or stop by the office to take advantage of the Grant Resource Library.
Resources for Proposal Writing:
- Questions to Ask and Answer about Your Idea (pdf)
- National Science Foundation-Parts of a Proposal (pdf)
- Writing the Grant Proposal (pdf)
- What Constitutes Winning Proposals (pdf)
- Elements of Successful Research Proposals (pdf)
- Common Types of Grants Awarded by Foundations & Corporations (pdf)
- The Abstract/Executive Summary (pdf)
- Statement of Need with Examples (pdf)
- Support Letter Example (pdf)
- Developing Goals, Objectives, and Specific Aims (pdf)
- Evaluation Plan (pdf)
News and Announcements
Note from the Grants Resource Center
During a February 22, 2013 presentation at the GRC Conference on Funding Competitiveness, National Science Foundation Division of Undergraduate Education program director Kathleen Bergin discussed priorities and strategies that will endure any federal budget and programming decisions that may be made in the coming months.
Lunch and Learn Series
The March 7th workshop has been rescheduled for March 14th and will be held in the Virginia Room.
For more details on dates, times, and topics, visit our professional development page.