Environmental Health & Safety
Office of Environmental Health, Occupational Safety, and Emergency Management
The Office of Environmental Health, Occupational Safety, and Emergency Management is a multi-faceted department serving the needs of the entire campus community. Managed by staff trained in a variety of technically based fields, we provide on-site inspection, advising, and support for all departments at Longwood University.
Some of the specialties of Longwood University's Office of Environmental Health, Occupational Safety, and Emergency Management include:
- Waste Disposal
- Fire Safety
- Office Safety
- Crisis Communication
- Emergency Preparedness
Daily Air Quality Forecast & Heat Advisory
To get updates about the Daily Air Quality Forecast and Heat Advisory check out the Severe Weather Information.
Weekly Safety Tip!
An Injury-Free Career
Safety Information & Resources
- Longwood University National Incident Management Training
- National Safety Council
- Crisis & Emergency Communication Center
- Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS)
- Ready Virginia - Hurricane Preparedness
- National Campus Fire Safety- A guide to campus fire safety
- American Red Cross
- intellicast.com - Farmville weather
- Longwood University Emergency Information Handbook (pdf)