Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

Name & Address Change

The NAME & ADDRESS CHANGE FORM (pdf) may be used for multiple purposes. Current students may use it to change their name, and/or to update a permanent and/or local mailing address in the student information system.  

  • Complete the appropriate sections of this form as they apply to your situation. 
  • Don't forget to sign the form! 

 Helpful Tips:

  • Students who are changing their name must provide supporting documentation with their form. Acceptable forms of documentation for a name change include a copy of the Social Security Card, Valid Driver's License, Marriage Certificate, or Court Order.
  • Completing this form does not trigger a change to your LancerCard or your Longwood email address. If you would like information on your LancerCard updated, please contact to the LancerCard Center at 434-395-2715 or by email at lancercard@longwood.edu. If you would like your Longwood email address to be updated, please contact the Help Desk at by email at helpdesk@longwood.edu (please provide your previous name, your updated name, and a contact number to be reached at).  

Submission Information

Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar using one of the methods below.

  • Scan and email it to registrar@longwood.edu
  • Hand-deliver it, with your photo ID, to Barlow 101
  • Fax it to 434-395-2252
  • Mail it to
         Longwood University
         Office of the Registrar 
         201 High Street
         Farmville, VA 23909

If you are submitting a name change, remember to attach your supporting documentation to the form.