Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

University Withdrawal / Temporary Leave Request

Current students may use the UNIVERSITY WITHDRAWAL (pdf) to withdraw from the University.

Current students with extenuating circumstances may apply for a Temporary Leave using the TEMPORARY LEAVE FORM.

More information about University withdrawal and temporary leave process is available by clicking HERE.


Submission Information

Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar using one of the methods below.

  • Scan and email it to registrar@longwood.edu
  • Hand-deliver it, with your photo ID, to Barlow 101
  • Fax it to 434-395-2252
  • Mail it to:
         Longwood University
         Office of the Registrar 
         201 High Street
         Farmville, VA 23909