Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

Unofficial Transcript Request Form

Former students and alumni may use the UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (pdf) to request a reference copy transcript.  Current students with access to MyLongwood may view their unofficial transcript online.  

Unofficial transcripts are free of charge and are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt. Transcripts will include all academic records (ex. graduate and undergraduate coursework). We cannot send only one academic level.

Click here for more information on transcripts.


Submission Information

Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar using one of the methods below.

  • Scan and email it to registrar@longwood.edu
  • Hand-deliver it, with your photo ID, to Barlow 101
  • Fax it to 434-395-2252
  • Mail it to:
         Longwood University
         Office of the Registrar 
         201 High Street
         Farmville, VA 23909