Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

Change of Minor, Concentration & Catalog

Complete the PROGRAM CHANGE FORM (pdf) to change/update your major, minor or concentration.

Complete the CATALOG CHANGE FORM (pdf) to change your catalog year.

  • Fill out and sign the form.
  • Don't forget to read and check the two boxes below the signature line. 
  • Are you an NCAA athlete at Longwood?  See the Athletic Academic Support Coordinator. (signature required)
  • Major change forms must be signed by the Department Chair of the major you wish to change to.
    • He/she will assign you a new advisor.
  • Submit your form to the Office of the Registrar.


Helpful Tips: 

  • Business Administration and Liberal Studies Special Education concentrations require the assignment of an advisor.  Please see the Department Chair if you are adding either to your program.
  • If you are changing your major to "Undeclared", bring your form to the Office of the Registrar in Barlow Hall. 

Submission Information

Submission of any form is contingent upon student verification (Photo ID and/or signature). 

If additional signatures are needed to process the form, it is the student's responsibility to attain those before submitting it to the office.

Remember that the student is ultimately responsible for all information concerning his or her records. Many processes are time-sensitive. Please plan accordingly.

This form can be downloaded and printed out using Adobe Acrobat Reader.  It may be submitted in person at the front desk of the Barlow Hall.  It may also be faxed, mailed, or emailed as an attachment to:

Office of the Registrar
Longwood University
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

Fax: 434-395-2252
Email: registrar@longwood.edu