-Degree evaluation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfT1CzEPbr4
-What If Scenario: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_RM3oxpiKw
- Made the Registrar's Office aware of any changes to your Application for Degree?
-Graduation date change
During your final semester do not forget to....
- Check your Longwood email and the Longwood website for updates about graduation and Commencement.
- Purchase your academic regalia: Please contact the Longwood Bookstore for additional information at (434)391-1240.
- Order your official Longwood transcript (select "hold for degree" and transcript will print once the degree is posted)
-The end of the semester is a busy time for transcript requests and they are processed in the order that they are received.
-Details on how to order your official transcript can be found at: http://www.longwood.edu/registrar/19258.htm#access
- Register yourself with the Office of Alumni Relations: http://www.longwood.edu/alumni/newgradform.htm