Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

College Board

Ordering AP Scores

Students in classroom

Most students choose to order AP results at the time of the test.  If you know you want to come to Longwood, or are planning on applying to Longwood, please have your results sent.

If you did not have your results sent at the time of the test, you will have to contact CollegeBoard.  CollegeBoard keeps track of AP, CLEP, and SAT scores, and is in charge of distributing these scores to your college of choice.  They can be found at www.collegeboard.org.  For a direct clink to the AP scores ordering page click here.  There is currently a $15.00 fee for each copy of your results. 

If your test scores are more than four years old you will need to complete the Archived AP Scores Request Form.  There is a $25.00 fee for this service.


 AP scores are only accepted if sent directly from CollegeBoard.  You will not receive credit if you have your high school send their copy, or if you turn in your copy.  AP Scores are treated the same way as transcripts, and we must receive an official copy.