Text Size Print
Records & Transcripts
To receive a copy of an Enrollment Verification, either stop by the Office of the Registrar or print a copy of the Enrollment Verification form (pdf). You must include the following:
- Student Name
- Student ID Number (LNUMBER)
- The destination where the Enrollment Verification should be sent
- Enrollment dates to be verified
- Student signature
- Check or money order for $5 (per enrollment verification)
Enrollment verifications may be requested for semester(s) in which you've registered for classes. Enrollment verifications will not be released until after the first date of attendance for the requested term.
The standard turnaround time for an enrollment verification request is 3-5 business days from the day of receipt. Exceptions to this timeline may occur during peak times in the year, when the number of requests exceeds normal limits.
Online Transcript Ordering Service
Longwood University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide this new transcript ordering service. This process allows current students to use a credit or debit card to order and pay for transcripts in one safe online transaction. There is a similar process for alumni and former students.
The National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service provides simple, step-by-step instructions, automatic updates on the status of your order, and a 24-hour National Student Clearinghouse support network should you encounter any difficulties during your transaction.
- Transcript Ordering Service Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fee for an official transcript is $10/copy.
- The standard turnaround time for a transcript is 5 business days from the day of receipt. This does not include mailing time. Exceptions to this timeline may occur during peak times in the year, when the number of requests exceeds normal limits.
- Official transcripts can mailed first class or picked up in the office. Unofficial transcripts may be mailed, faxed or issued for pick up. Longwood University does not email transcripts.
- To be fair to all requestors, transcript requests will be processed in the order in which they were received.
- Transcripts requested for pick up will be held at the front desk for 90 days. Transcripts that have not been picked up after 90 days will be disposed of in a secure manner.
- If a hold exists on your student records, your transcript may not be released.