Text Size Print
Records & Transcripts
To receive a copy of an Enrollment Verification, either stop by the Office of the Registrar or print a copy of the Enrollment Verification form (pdf). You must include the following:
- Student Name
- Student ID Number (LNUMBER)
- The destination where the Enrollment Verification should be sent
- Enrollment dates to be verified
- Student signature
- Check or money order for $5 (per enrollment verification)
The standard turnaround time for an enrollment verification request is 3-5 business days from the day of receipt.
Online Transcript Ordering Service
Longwood University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide this new transcript ordering service. This process allows current students to use a credit or debit card to order and pay for transcripts in one safe online transaction. There is a similar process for alumni and former students.
The National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service provides simple, step-by-step instructions, automatic updates on the status of your order, and a 24-hour National Student Clearinghouse support network should you encounter any difficulties during your transaction.
- Transcript Ordering Service Support Email: email@example.com
- The fee for an official transcript is $10/copy.
- The standard turnaround time for a transcript is 5 business days from the day of receipt. This does not include mailing time.
- Official transcripts can be mailed first class or picked up in the office. Unofficial transcripts may be mailed, faxed or issued for pick up. Longwood University does not email transcripts.
- To be fair to all requestors, transcript requests will be processed in the order in which they were received.
- Transcripts requested for pick up will be available in the Registrar's Office for a total of 90 days after they have completed processing. Transcripts that have not been picked up after 90 days will be disposed of in a secure manner.
- If a hold exists on your student records, your transcript will not be released.