Homes for Rent or Sale
- 11 Fletcher Drive -House for sale by Owner. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Features include: 1.1 acres of land (corner lot); central air/ heat pump; ceiling fans in living room, kitchen, and bedrooms; 28x12 shed with electricity; full, partially finished, walkout basement; porch and patio area. Just 3 miles outside of town, convenient for commuting to Longwood! For more information, click here.
- 10 Minutes from Town - 2bedroom/2bathroom mobile home in Prince Edward. Big kitchen with lots of cabinet space, french doors to the back deck, large master bath with big garden tub, and vinyl floor only one year old. Nice large private back yard. Deposit and references, NO PETS. Please contact Cathy Duker at 434-392-4599 for more information.
- 3 miles from Farmville - for rent furnished bedroom, on secluded, private horse farm 3 miles from Farmivlle. Furnished bedroom includes full sized bed, hardwood floor with rug, closet, dresser with mirror, chair, ceiling fan/light, central air and much more. Common areas shared. No smoking and no partying. Utilities included in $395 per month. Security deposit, lease and references required. Please contact Donna Groseclose at email@example.com.
- Hampden Hollow Lane2100 sq.ft. home, furnished with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, office, front porch, back deck. This rental is 7 miles down Meherrin Road, close to Hampden-Sydney College and 12 miles from Farmville. The owners is asking $995 per month with $995 security deposit and a one year lease. No pets. Please contact Claire Theune at 434-223-2617 for details.
- 15 minutes from Farmville
3 bedrooms, l bath doublewide nice yard 15 minutes from town $425 call Mary Meeks 434-547-8516
2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, singlewide nice yard 15 minutes from town $425 Call Mary Meeks 434-547-8516
- 1008 Second Avenue Ext., Farmville, VA.
House for sale by Owner. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Feature include: turnkey condition, central air/ heat pump, ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms, his and her closets in master bedroom, walk-in coat closet off entry, 8x12, garden spot, outside storage closet, fenced back yard, landscaped front and back yard, and walking distance to Longwood University and The Town of Farmville. More information on this property(pdf)
Do you have a home for rent in Farmville, but can't find anywhere to post it? Then stop looking!
This page is dedicated for the use of the community to post rental property around Farmville. Please contact Tracey Neihouse to have your listing posted at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434-395-2088.