Homes for Rent or Sale
- 3 miles from Farmville - for rent furnished bedroom, on secluded, private horse farm 3 miles from Farmivlle. Furnished bedroom includes full sized bed, hardwood floor with rug, closet, dresser with mirror, chair, ceiling fan/light, central air and much more. Common areas shared. No smoking and no partying. Utilities included in $395 per month. Security deposit, lease and references required. Please contact Donna Groseclose at email@example.com.
- Lindsay Road, ProspectTwo bedroom, one bath house sits on 10 acres of land with a large yard and garden plot, private setting. This house is located about 20 minutes from Farmville. It has oil heat, hardwood floors in the living room and bedrooms, vinyl in the kitchen and bathroom and a new ceramic cook top stove, refrigerator, washer/dryer and A/C window units. The house has new paint in the living room and both bedrooms and the outside trim has been newly painted. Contact Hunter Swanson at 540-550-4270. http://farmvillerealestate.com/rentals.php
- Hampden Hollow Lane2100 sq.ft. home, furnished with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, office, front porch, back deck. This rental is 7 miles down Meherrin Road, close to Hampden-Sydney College and 12 miles from Farmville. The owners is asking $995 per month with $995 security deposit and a one year lease. No pets. Please contact Claire Theune at 434-223-2617 for details.
- In Farmville, Century 21 Building
4 bedroom, 2 full bath, very large with wood floors- $800 plus utilities, no pets. Please call Mary Meeks 434-547-8516
- 15 minutes from Farmville
3 bedrooms, l bath doublewide nice yard 15 minutes from town $425 call Mary Meeks 434-547-8516
2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, singlewide nice yard 15 minutes from town $425 Call Mary Meeks 434-547-8516
- 1008 Second Avenue Ext., Farmville, VA.
House for sale by Owner. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Feature include: turnkey condition, central air/ heat pump, ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms, his and her closets in master bedroom, walk-in coat closet off entry, 8x12, garden spot, outside storage closet, fenced back yard, landscaped front and back yard, and walking distance to Longwood University and The Town of Farmville. More information on this property(pdf)
Do you have a home for rent in Farmville, but can't find anywhere to post it? Then stop looking!
This page is dedicated for the use of the community to post rental property around Farmville. Please contact Tracey Neihouse to have your listing posted at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 434-395-2088.