Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

Housing Registration

Self Assignment (Housing Registration)

Self Assignment is an online housing registration process for continuing residential students. There is an FAQ with all the information needed to complete this process including roommate pull-in, information sessions, affiliated halls/apartments, and credit requirements.

For more information, click here.

 2014-2015 Housing & Meal Plan Rates


Parents and Families

In December 2013, the RCL office facilitated a Webex with parents and families regarding the continuing student housing registration process.  To view this presentation, please click on the link below.

Housing Registration Presentation



Housing Selection for New Students

Want to know which floors are Upperclass or Freshman? Are you a New Freshman, Transfer, or Readmitted Student and have questions about the Application Proccess?

For more information, click here.


Off - Campus Housing Intent

The Off-Campus Housing Intent process is designed for students that wish to live outside University managed housing and sign a lease with a private landlord.  Current residential students with at least 48 completed credits by the end of the 2014 spring semester are eligible to submit the off-campus housing intent form and sign a lease with a private landlord.

Off - Campus Intent Notification Process was held January 27th - January 31st - The Deadline to Submit the Intention Form has ENDED.

Any student that missed the deadline to submit the off-campus intent form, can submit his/her off-campus living request to housing@longwood.edu

Students should include in the email the reasons they are requesting to live off-campus. RCL will respond to the student through email regarding the outcome of his/her request.

For more information, click here.


Housing Timeline

Click the link below to review the dates for housing sign-up & off-campus intent process.

Housing Timeline


Specialized Housing

Have a disability or health needs housing request?

Click here