RCL Student Staff Recruitment Video
Are you interested in becoming a student employee for RCL and want to learn more about the positions available? All our student staff positions are highlighted below with how you can apply for each position.
If you have any questions regarding the student employment opportunities or the application and hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident Assistants are responsible for the following:
- Building positive, safe, and inclusive communities through educational and social programming
- Serving as a resource and referral to University services
- Being a positive role model by following and enforcing University and RCL policies and standards of behavior
All Resident Assistant applications and reference forms are due by 4pm on December 2, 2013. Please click on the link below to access the application and reference forms.
Come to one of the RA interest sessions to learn more!
Tues. Nov. 6 at 6:00pm in the Curry Commons
Tues. Nov. 7 at 6:00pm in the Cox Glass Lounge
Thurs. Nov. 12 at Noon in the Lankford "B" Room
Desk Supervisors are responsible for the following:
- Training & supervising desk staff
- Acting as an office manager for their assigned community
All Desk Supervisor applications and reference forms are due by 4pm on December 2, 2013. Please click on the link below to access the application and reference forms.
Desk Aides are responsible for the following:
- Providing quality customer service to community residents
- Helping to maintain a safe and secure living environment for all residents
Desk Aid Application (not available at this time)
Desk Aide Application Deadline: February 28, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
Application & Hiring Timeline for 2014-2015
**This timeline is subject to change**
Mon. Dec 2 at 4:00 PM - Desk Supervisor and Resident Asssistant Applications due
Sat Jan 25 & Sun Jan 26 – Two day Resident Assistant interview process