By registering to stay, I UNDERSTAND and WILL COMPLY with the following expectations:
- I understand that if I plan to stay in my assigned apartment during the break period, my name must be included on a "registered to stay" report that RCL provides to Campus Police.
- I will assist in helping to communicate this requirement to other residents living within my room/suite/apartment. Furthermore, while on university property, I agree to carry a photo ID and will present it at the request of any Longwood University official.
- I am responsible for my personal actions and campus property during this break period. I understand that the Honor Code and all other campus policies remain in effect and that any violations will result in student conduct action.
- I understand that this arrangement with Residential & Commuter Life and Longwood University is for my personal accommodations ONLY. I will NOT allow guests to visit/stay during the break.
- I am aware of the following Longwood Dining schedule:
December 12 - Outta Here and P.O.D. Market closes at 2 pm
December 13 - Java City and Lancer Café close at 2 pm; Dorrill Ding Hall closes at 6 pm and Moe’s Southwest Grill closes at 8 pm.
December 14 - Chick-fil-A open 11 am-8pm during the break. Chick-fil-A is closed Sundays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years' Eve and New Year's Day. Students may use their Meal Plan Bonus Dollars, Cash, Credit, or Lancer Cash.
January 11-13 - Dorrill Dining Hall: Brunch 11:00 am - 1:30 pm; Dinner 4:30 pm-7 pm.
January 12 - P.O.D. Market, Lancer Cafe and Moe's Southwest Grill open at 5 pm.
January 14- All locations resume hours of operation.
- I understand that residence hall rooms and apartments are subject to entry during the break; limited work orders and/or facility safety inspections could occur. Special work projects will be directly communicated to impacted residents/buildings.
- I understand that the FAB (both Campus & Express Lines) will end service at 5pm on Friday, Dec. 13 and will not resume until 2 pm on January 12, 2014.
- I understand that all students should continue practicing personal safety habits during the break. If I see something, I will say something – thereby calling Campus Police right away to report a suspicious or concerning activity. I know that I can contact Campus Police at 434.395.2091 or 911 if I have an emergency or if I need general assistance.
Register to Stay