By registering to stay, I UNDERSTAND and WILL COMPLY with the following expectations:
- All University-managed residents, wishing to stay during the recognized break period, must communicate their intentions. Completing the ON-LINE registration form will provide uninterrupted ID card access (where applicable) and will provide Campus Police with a record of your continued presence.
- I understand that if I plan to stay in my assigned room/apartment during the break period, my name must be included on a "registered to stay" report that RCL provides to Campus Police. I will assist in helping to communicate this requirement to other residents living within my room/suite/apartment. Furthermore, while on university property, I agree to carry a photo ID and will present it at the request of any Longwood University official.
- I am responsible for my personal actions and campus property during this break period. I understand that the Honor Code and all other campus policies remain in effect and that any violations will result in student conduct action.
- I understand that this arrangement with Residential & Commuter Life and Longwood University is for my personal accommodations ONLY. I will NOT allow guests to visit/stay during the break.
- I understand that all residence halls will remain LOCKED (24-hours/day) during the break and that my ID card will still operate primary/centrally located card readers.
- I understand that Chick-fil-A will remain open, with adjusted hours, during Fall Break. Chick-fil-A accepts bonus dollars, Lancer cash, cash and credit. I am also aware of the following schedule, as published by Longwood Dining Services:
Thursday, October 9: Outta Here closes at 2pm; P.O.D. Market closes at Midnight.
Friday, October 10: Dorrill Dining Hall, Lancer Café, and Java City close at 2pm; Moe’s closes at 8pm. (Outta Here & P.O.D. Market Closed)
Saturday, October 11 – Monday, October 13: Chick-fil-A open 7:30am – 8pm. Closed Sundays. (All other Longwood Dining locations closed)
Tuesday, October 14: Chick-fil-A opens at 7:30am. Dorrill Dining Hall, Lancer Café, Moe’s and P.O.D. Market open at 5pm. (Java City closed)
Regular hours of operation resume on Wednesday, October 15. Hours of operation are subject to change. Visit www.Longwood.CampusDish.com for up-to-date hours and information.
- I understand that residence hall rooms and apartments are subject to entry during the break; limited work orders and/or facility safety inspections could occur.
- I understand that all students should continue practicing personal safety habits during the break. I should always be aware of my campus and community surroundings.
- I know that I can contact Campus Police at 434.395.2091 or 911 if I have an emergency or if I need general assistance.
THE ON-LINE "REGISTER TO STAY" PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED.
However, starting at 5:00pm on Friday, October 10, 2014, please go to the Campus Police Dispatcher if you missed the registration deadline and still need to remain on campus during the break period. Please take your Longwood ID to present to Campus Police.
Have a safe and relaxing Fall Break.