Break Information and Register to Stay
By registering to stay, you UNDERSTAND and WILL COMPLY with the following expectations:
- I understand that completing the register to stay form will provide uninterrupted ID card access (where applicable) and will provide Campus Police with a record of my continued campus presence. I will assist in helping to communicate this requirement to other residents living within my room/suite/apartment. Furthermore, while on university property, I agree to carry a photo ID and will present it at the request of any Longwood University official.
- I am responsible for my personal actions and campus property during this break period. I understand that the Honor Code and all other campus policies remain in effect and that any violations will result in student conduct action.
- I understand that this arrangement with Residential & Commuter Life and Longwood University is for my personal accommodations ONLY. I will NOT allow guests to visit/stay during the break.
- I understand that all residence halls will remain LOCKED (24-hours/day) during the break and that my ID card will still operate primary/centrally located card readers.
- I understand that I may use my meal plan Bonus Dollars or Lancer Ca$h at Chick-fil-A. I am also aware of the following schedule, as published by Longwood Dining Services: Thursday, February 26: Outta Here closes at 2pm; P.O.D. Market closes at midnight. Friday, February 27: Outta Here and P.O.D. Market Closed. Dorrill Dining Hall, Lancer Café, and Java City close at 2pm; Moe’s closes at 8pm. Sunday, March 8: Dorrill Dining Hall, Lancer Café, Moe’s and P.O.D. Market open at 5pm. Monday, March 9: All locations resume regular hours of operation. For more information, visit www.Longwood.CampusDish.com.
- I understand that residence hall room and apartment entry may be necessary during the break period in order to facilitate preventive maintenance tasks (AC filter changes, etc.), general work orders or safety inspections. Special work projects will be directly communicated to impacted residents/buildings.
- I understand that all students should continue practicing personal safety habits during the break. I should always be aware of my campus and community surroundings.
- I understand that the FAB will end its student shuttle services at 5:00pm on Friday, February 27 for Spring Break. Shuttle service will resume at 2:00pm on Sunday, March 8. Please be aware that there will be no bus service for travel to Lancer Park or Longwood Village during the break period.
- I understand that the university will be CLOSEDon Monday, March 2 and Tuesday, March 3.
- I know that I can contact Campus Police at 434.395.2091 if I need general assistance or 911 if I have an emergency. If I see something, I will say something – thereby calling Campus Police right away to report a suspicious or concerning activity.
(Please note in order to register to stay from the housing gateway you must be using Internet Explorer or Firefox and also enable pop-ups.)