Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

Form for later

All readmitted students requesting Longwood Managed Housing will need to submit this form online to the Residential and Commuter Life Office. The RCL office will review this preference form and place him/her in a housing space for the 2010-2011 academic year if space permits. Please note that the RCL office will do its best to honor your preferences, but this will depend upon the residential spaces that are available. Submitting your preferences does not guarantee that you will assigned to a specific residence hall or apartment community with your desired roommates.

Your Information






Local Address:


Permanent Address:



Accommodation Request

Please indicate your residence hall or apartment community preference below (enter a number from 1-12):

Specialized Housing:
if YES - please contact Disability Support Services (434.395.2391 x 711 {TT Relay})

Specialized housing requirements

Mutual Roommate Request:

Please note that both students must preference one another in order for RCL to attempt to match roommates.


If you have questions regarding the housing assignment process, please email housing@longwood.edu or call 434-395-2080.