Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- PRISM study leads to nuanced approach to motherhood for Longwood research student (6/24)
- Board of Visitors appoints Wertz as rector, welcomes three new members (6/21)
- Blackwater rivers crucial in carbon cycle, Longwood researcher finds (6/15)
- Student wins competition to design the ‘face of the debate’ (6/14)
- Longwood alumni honored as top teachers (6/10)
- More than 30 debate-related courses take shape for fall semester (6/6)
University Marketing & Communications
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909