Text Size Print
Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- College students’ test scores suffer with cell phone use in class, Longwood researcher finds (8/27)
- American Shakespeare Center to present free Longwood performance of The Importance of Being Earnest Sept. 14 (8/25)
- Hull Springs Farm provides perfect setting for Longwood student’s research on birds of prey (8/25)
- Students form longest line in history of the G.A.M.E. as they spread Lancer spirit through Farmville (8/24)
- Theatre major’s tenacity leads to top internship, role in casting upcoming film (8/24)
- Meet the Class of 2019 (8/20)