Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- Billie Holiday tribute, high school bands punctuate spring musical performances on Longwood’s campus (1/29)
- Outgoing Dean Paul Barrett reflects on legacy, growth of College of Business and Economics (1/28)
- Immediate aftermath and legacy of Appomattox surrender topic of 17th Civil War Seminar Feb. 6 (1/27)
- Richmond Symphony to return to Longwood Feb. 4 (1/22)
- Political commentator Jeff Schapiro bringing political expertise to campus Feb. 4 (1/22)
- Author, educator to headline annual MLK Week of service, reflection (1/15)
University Marketing & Communications
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909