Already an accepted and actively enrolled undergraduate or graduate degree or professional endorsement student at Longwood?
Register for all classes through the myLongwood portal.
NOTE: If it has been one year or more since you last enrolled OR you are a non-degree student (not admitted to a degree, professional endorsement, or graduate certificate program) follow the steps below.
Questions? Call 434.395.2380 or 877.267.7883 (toll free) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
First time to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate course at Longwood OR continuing non-degree student OR it has been one year or more since last enrolled?
- Download and complete the Longwood Course Registration Form.
- For first time enrollee OR more than one year since last enrolled OR address has changed, download and complete the Application for In-State Tuition Rates.
- Fax appropriate forms to 434.395.2252 OR mail to OR deliver in person to:
201 High Street
Farmville VA 23909
- Your Longwood e-mail address, LancerNet ID, LancerNet Password and Longwood ID will be sent via US Mail within 5 to 7 business days after Longwood processes your registration form.
- If you don't receive your secure sign-in information via US Mail within the 5 to 7 day time frame, please call the Help Desk (User Support Services) for assistance, local 434.395.4357 or toll free 877.267.7883, during the following hours Eastern Standard/Daylight Time:
- Mon - Thurs 7:45 am - 9 pm
- Friday 7:45 am - 5 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Once you receive the above access, sign into myLongwood, choose the Student tab and scroll to the financial section to see your bill and make payment. You may pay by credit card through myLongwood or mail payment to Cashiering & Student Accounts Office, Longwood University, 201 High Street, Farmville, VA 23909.
- Longwood sends eBills to your Longwood e-mail account. Once you fax your registration form to the registrar, you owe for the class whether you log into the class or not. Check the myLongwood system to see your registration status. You MUST check your Longwood email frequently as all official communication will be sent to that account. Longwood e-mail may be forwarded to a personal email account, if desired, once the Longwood ID has been activated. (WARNING: If Longwood e-mail is forwarded to another account, the security of the messages cannot be assured.)
- Once you are registered, whether you have paid or not, you MUST actively drop the class BEFORE the published add/drop deadline for the term in which you are registered. There are NO automatic drops for non-attendance or non-payment. Click on Drop/Add for details.
Look at the syllabus before the start date to be sure you want to take the class. On the Registration Office website, click on Course Schedules to find the class and instructor. Visit the instructor's departmental website for additional information.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Online classes MUST be dropped BEFORE the published add/drop deadline for the term in which you are registered. CHARGES ARE NOT WAIVED AND REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN if you choose to withdraw from the class after the add/drop deadline.