Graduates of the BSN program will be able to:
- Integrate knowledge from the arts, sciences and humanities into professional nursing practice.
- Deliver high quality, patient-centered, technologically proficient care to individuals, families, groups and communities in varied settings.
- Incorporate professional values and standards into compassionate nursing practice.
- Act as effective advocates for consumers of health care and the profession of nursing, particularly in pursuit of the goals of equity, access and social justice in health care.
- Function as effective members of the health care team demonstrating excellent interprofessional communication.
- Demonstrate skills in point of care leadership, management and care coordination across settings and with varied multicultural populations.
- Participate in point of care quality and safety initiatives using outcome data to expand the evidence base for professional practice.
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning and professional development.