Text Size Print
Orientation and Registration Program
Transfer students entering Longwood in Fall 2015 must attend our Summer Orientation and Registration date.
Transfer Orientation and Registration date:
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Transfer Orientation and Registration will begin around 7:30AM and end roughly between 5:30PM and 6:00PM.
At Orientation & Registration, incoming students have the opportunity to hear from various campus offices about the services that they provide, as well as requirements they will need for their first semester, such as laptops. During the program, students register for their Fall 2015 classes.
There is a transitional fee of $165 associated with Orientation & Registration. This covers all of the First Year Experience initiatives that we provide to support students' transitions, including all of the staff, materials, meals, programs, and advising during Orientation & Registration, New Lancer Days, and TransFORM. Incoming students may pay the transitional fee in three ways:
- Use a credit card online when registering for Orientation & Registration
- Pay with cash, check, or money order on the day the student attends Orientation & Registration (no credit cards accepted on site)
- Mail a check or money order to the following address PRIOR to attending Orientation & Registration:
Cashiering and Student Accounts
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909
Up to two guests per students are allowed to attend Orientation & Registration at no additional fee. Additional guests are allowed to attend for a fee of $25 each to cover the cost of meals during the day. Additional guest fees may be paid in cash, check, or money order on the day of Orientation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of First Year Experience and Family Programs at 434.395.2414 or at email@example.com.
Register for Orientation!
Registration is now open! For information about how to register for Orientation, please click here!
Transfer Student Resources
Are you a recently admitted transfer student? Questions about transferring credits, housing, billing, or things to do before the first day of class? Check out the following resources.
- VA Community College and Richard Bland Transfer Guide
- Information about Transfer Courses/Credits
- Longwood University Course Catalogs
- Checklist for Newly Admitted Students