Text Size Print
- Steps to Serving (pdf)
Getting ready to volunteer with one of our agencies? Here are some steps to get you started!
- Reflection Guide (pdf)
Here is a handy guide to help you reflect on and get the most out of your volunteer experience.
- Volunteer Opportunity Posting Form (pdf)
Organizations, Agencies and Individuals should fill out this form and mail or fax it to the Office of Leadership & Service Learning in order to post information or volunteer opportunities for Longwood Students. Organization/Agency information is posted in the Agency Directory. Specific opportunities or volunteer needs are posted to our website and sent via email to our volunteer listserv.
- Service Learning Agreement (pdf)
Use this form as a contract for service requirements in your classes.
- Experiential Letter of Understanding (pdf)
Before beginning any service project, be sure to read and sign the following waiver. Return this form to your professor (if you are doing service as part of a class requirement), to your organizations president/leader (if you are doing service for your organization) or to our office in 218 Lankford.
- Individual Evaluation of Service Form (pdf)
For individuals evaluating their service experience.
- Group Evaluation of Service Form (pdf)
For groups evaluating their service experience.
- Agency Evaluation of Individual Form (pdf)
For agencies evaluating individual volunteers.
- Guide to Reporting Service Hours on Collegiate Link (pdf)
For individuals reporting Service Hours
- Individual Log Sheet (pdf)
For individuals reporting Service Hours for an Academic Class Only