Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
Faculty/Staff Block Plans
When you purcase a meal plan, you get:
- It's true! By purchasing a Faculty/Staff Block 10 meal plan, you can save up to 27% off the door rate.
- Your meals can be used at Dorrill Dining Hall and Outta Here.
- Your meal plan doesn't expire until all of the meals have been used!
Available Meal Plans
F/S Block 10
F/S Block 40
- Meals are conveniently added to your Lancer Card.
- You don’t have to go far ... or jeopardize your parking place by going off campus ... or sit in a long drive-thru line waiting for mediocre food.
- You don’t have to shop for food and fix it ... or make yourself late to work by foraging through your cupboards for lunch fixings.
- Your meals don't expire! Once you purchase a Block 10 plan, the meal plan will stay active on your Lancer Card until you use them or leave the University.
- You can purchase up to two meal plans at one time. **Note - you will only see the balance of one plan at a time.
- You can monitor your account online by visiting Lancer Web Card Center and logging in with your LancerNet ID and password.
Don't forget about Lancer CA$H
Don't forget to add Lancer CA$H to your card, as well as have the Block 10 meal plan, so you can continue swiping your card in Chick-fil-A, Moe's, Java City, Lancer Cafe, vending machines, off-campus as well as our many other locations that accept Lancer CA$H.
How do you sign up?
You can purchase the Faculty/Staff Block 10 or Block 40 meal plan, and/or add Lancer CA$H, at the Lancer Card Center. The Lancer Card Center is located in G22 Lancaster and open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa. There are no additional fees if you come in to the office. You can also add Lancer CA$H online by following the links to Manage My ID.