Faculty/Staff Meal Plan
Faculty/Staff Block Plan
When you purcase a meal plan, you get:
- It's true! By purchasing a Faculty/Staff Block 10 meal plan, you can save up to 27% off the door rate.
- A bundle of 10 meals costs $60—only $6.00/meal including sales tax. - that’s up to 27% less than the door price!
- Your meals can be used at Dorrill Dining Hall and Outta Here.
- Meals are conveniently added to your Lancer Card.
- You don’t have to go far ... or jeopardize your parking place by going off campus ... or sit in a long drive-thru line waiting for mediocre food.
- You don’t have to shop for food and fix it ... or make yourself late to work by foraging through your cupboards for lunch fixings.
- Your meals don't expire! Once you purchase a Block 10 plan, the meal plan will stay active on your Lancer Card until you use them or leave the University.
Don't forget about Lancer CA$H
Don't forget to add Lancer CA$H to your card, as well as have the Block 10 meal plan, so you can continue swiping your card in Chick-fil-A, Moe's, Java City, Lancer Cafe, vending machines, off-campus as well as our many other locations that accept Lancer CA$H.
How do you sign up?
You can purchase the Faculty/Staff Block 10 meal plan, and/or add Lancer CA$H, in the Lancer Card Center. The Lancer Card Center is located in G22 Lancaster and open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa. There are no additional fees if you come in to the office.
The Faculty/Staff meal plan will be available for purchase beginning July 1, 2015 and will become active for use beginning August 4, 2015.