Resident Meal Memberships
Meal Plan Options for 2016/2017
A meal plan is mandatory for all students living on the main campus and in Longwood-managed apartments. Commuter students have the option to purchase a meal plan.
Plans to choose from (Fall 2016/Spring 2017):
|Dining Plan||Meal/Period||Cost Semster||Cost Year|
|*19 Meal Plan Plan ($175 BD)||19/week||
|*14 Meal Plan ($275 BD)||14/week||$1,646.96||$3,293.92|
|*10 Meal Plan ($375 BD)||10/week||$1,658.44||$3,316.88|
|*Block 160 ($325 BD)||160/semester||$1,602.44||$3,204.88|
|Block 80 ($325 BD)||80/semester||$989.52||$1,979.04|
- BD = Bonus Dollars
- Resident students are required to be on a meal plan. Meal plan requirements are based on your housing assignment.
- Main Campus residents must choose one of the "*" board plans from those listed above (top four listed). If no plan is chosen, the 14 Meal Plan + $275 Bonus Dollars is the default plan.
- Longwood-managed apartment residents, since they are provided with kitchen facilities, can choose from any of the plans listed above. If no plan is chosen, the Block 80 + $325 Bonus Dollars is the default plan.
- All plans also come with 7 guest meals per semester.
- Meals are per semester and do not carry-over to the next semester. Bonus Dollars will carry-over from Fall to Spring semester if a plan is purchased both semesters. This is true for resident and commuter students.
All Meal plans are non-transferrable and are meant for individual use only. Meaning that only the meal plan holder for each individual plan can use the meals assigned to that plan. To treat a friend or family to a meal, Guest meals or Bonus Dollars can be used as available.
Please note: These fees are subject to change by the Longwood Board of Visitors.
Want to change your meal plan?
Residential Students wishing to downgrade his/her meal plan for the 2016-2017 academic year may do so prior to 5pm on Monday, August 29, 2016 (Fall) or Wednesday, January 25, 2017 (Spring). This can be done through the Student Housing Gateway.