Deadlines for study abroad initial application forms are as follows:
3RD PARTY AND EXCHANGE PROGRAMS
- For study abroad programs taking place during winter intersession or spring semester, the study abroad application deadline is October 15.
- For study abroad programs taking place during summer or fall semester, the study abroad application deadline is February 15.
- PLEASE NOTE: If one of the above deadlines falls on a weekend, application materials will be due THE FOLLOWING MONDAY.
- In addition, 3rd party and exchange program providers may have their own separate application process and deadlines. Check their websites for this information.
- Faculty program leaders set their own deadlines for applications, payments and other documentation. Please talk with your individual program leader to determine their deadlines.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DEADLINES, SEE OUR STUDY ABROAD CHECKLIST PAGE.