Office of International Affairs
- International Students and Scholars
- English as a Second Language Program (ESLP)
- Study Abroad
- National Student Exchange
- Faculty and Staff International Opportunities
- Global Village Summer Camp
Look at the ESLP Course Sessions links on the right to find the specific session for which you have been granted admittance.
Be sure to also read through your checklist below! (Checklist is for all sessions.)
This list is not all inclusive. Other documents may be required by your consulate so be sure to check the embassy or consulate website for specifics. It is recommended that you also justify your intention to return to your home country after you complete your degree. This can be a return airfare ticket or simply your well thought-out plans for your future when you return to your home country.
The Day You Leave: