Faculty-led programs are offered during summer or winter intersession and are typically 2-4 weeks in length. Participants will study abroad with a group of Longwood University students led by Longwood faculty member(s). Students pay Longwood tuition and program fees. Costs vary by program. Students will not have to transfer credits because courses on faculty-led programs are Longwood courses. Begin your search for a faculty-led program.
Looking to expand your global perspective by immersing yourself in a new culture for a few weeks? Contact Emily Kane for more information.
- Study at one of Longwood’s international partners for a semester or year.
- Pay the same tuition/fees as if attending Longwood (room and board fees apply).
- Our affiliated program providers offer a broad array of programs all over the world and in almost every academic discipline.
- Many specialize in international internship placements.
- A great way to find a short-term or long-term program that matches your interests.
- You are able to receive academic credit towards your degree.
- Affiliates often offer scholarships and discounts to our students.
- Many semester-long programs are comparable to, or cheaper than, studying at Longwood.
- Please note: If a student chooses a study abroad program not offered by one of our listed affiliated providers, they will not receive credit. We are no longer approving non-affiliated providers!