Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led programs are usually 2-4 weeks long and are associated with a Longwood University course. That means you do not have to worry about transferring credits when you come back to Longwood. You will be traveling with a group of Longwood students and faculty.
Summer Programs 2015
- International Studies in Mathematics History: Greece
- Engl 444/544 Irish Literary Culture- Contact Dr. Kat Tracy
- THEA/ART 495 Public Identity and Private Lives: Clothing, Costume, and Creating the Self (in London)- Contact Drs. Sabatos and Cooke-Day
- Engl 400 L’esprit civique : French language and citizenship in La Rochelle-contact Mrs. Edwards (Modern Languages)
- *This program gives priority to Longwood students planning to minor in French; a few spots should remain, though, for the lower-level language students.*
- Educaton Practicum II in Costa Rica with Dr. Jones
Winter Intersession Programs 2015/2016
Stay tuned for more upcoming faculty-led program opportunities!