Text Size Print
Rape Survivor Reactions
- Excited, Tense, Nervous
- Ashamed; worried about what others will think
- Angry at losing freedom
- Insecure with strangers or in strange places
- Feeling out of control
- Worried about loved ones
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Sexual Assault?
- What Should I Do if I Have Been Sexually Assaulted?
- What Does It Mean To Make a Report?
- What Medical and Counseling Assistance is available?
- How Can I Prevent Sexual Assault?
- What are Some Rape Survivor Reactions?
- How Can I Help?
- What are Date Rape Drugs?
- What is the Red Zone?