Text Size Print
- Piedmont Crisis Center: 888.819.2926
This group will assist our students if they feel that they have been sexually assaulted and need to talk. They also provide advocacy for students who have been sexually assaulted.
- Southside Center for Violence Prevention (Madeline's House): 888.819.1076
- Virginia Family Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline Hotline: 1-800-838-8238
- VA Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance
Rape Agression Defense Training - RAD training is a 12-hour class offered by the University Police. This nationally recognized program teaches women how to avoid potentially dangerous situations and how to use defensive measures to escape from them if they cannot be avoided.
- Night Walkers: 395.2091
Night Walkers provides a safe escort for students traveling alone after dark. An escort can be obtained by calling 434.395.2091 or pick up an emergency phone on campus.
- Office of Student Conduct and Integrity http://www.longwood.edu/studentconduct/index.html
- Longwood's Greenwood Library
Videos Available http://www.longwood.edu/library/