Text Size Print
- Piedmont Crisis Center: 888.819.2926
This group will assist our students if they feel that they have been sexually assaulted and need to talk. They also provide advocacy for students who have been sexually assaulted.
- Southside Center for Violence Prevention (Madeline's House): 888.819.1076
- Virginia Family Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline Hotline: 800.838.8238
- VA Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance
- University Police Department Anonymous Reporting (online form): 434.395.2091
Rape Agression Defense Training - RAD training is a 12-hour class offered by the University Police Department. This nationally recognized program teaches women how to avoid potentially dangerous situations and how to use defensive measures to escape from them if they cannot be avoided.
- Night Walkers: 434.395.2091
Night Walkers provide a safe escort for students, faculty, or staff traveling alone after dark. An escort can be obtained by calling 434.395.2091 or simply pick up an emergency phone on campus.