Text Size Print
The department that gets it all done.
This is the department that gets it all done, so to speak. Facilities Management's Administrative Services, housed in Bristow, is the department that handles much of the everyday running of the Facilities department.
Ms. Stimpson and Jayne Fanshaw manage and track most of the department's budgets. Tracy Shook, our work order center coordinator, manages the execution of work orders received in the Work Order Center while Administrative Assistant Jennifer Sheeler fields those called in on the main line. Bill Irish is our contract administrator, who keeps on top of several contracts we have with such outside vendors as GCA, and Susan Borum is in charge of Fleet Management which includes vehicle reservations to managing maintenance records for all our fleet vehicles. Folk in this area also coordinate correspondence with the campus community regarding projects that may or will affect some or all of us.
All that this department handles can be summed up in their Mission Statement listed below:
- Support the purpose and mission of the division
- Support and promote campus sustainability efforts
- Provide fiscal management and contract administration in accordance with agency, state and federal policies, regulations and laws
- Provide internal and external service in the areas of administrative services and operational support
In short, this team manages, coordinates, and handles whatever needs their attention.
Area Coordinators Site
Please visit the Human Resources website for up to date Holiday Schedules.
Bus Reservation Forms
If you need to reserve a Longwood bus or have us arrange a charter bus for your group or event, please click below.
- Longwood University Fleet Bus
- Charter Bus