News & Important Announcements
(News and Announcements for ODR Registered Students)
Important Forms - Fall 2013
Alternate Format & Accommodations
Alternate Format & Accommodation forms are due to our office by July 29th. While you are able to submit these forms at any time, submitting the forms by the date above will ensure that your materials are ready within the first few days of classes. Please the office with any questions.
If you have interest or a need for disability-related housing then please visit the following page for more information. These forms are due to the office no later than June 14th at 5pm. Please contact our office for additional information.
ODR Changes & Additions
New Printing Station
The Office of Disability Resources has added a new printing station to the Computer Lab. This printing station will be available to all students registered with the office. If you have printing needs you are encouraged to use this device. Staff will still be able to print items for students that are testing. But for all other printing needs the student is encouraged to use the new station and pay for the items using their Lancer Card.
- Alternate Format Textbook FAQ Sheet
- Alternate Format Request (word - Registered Students)
- Accommodations Request (pdf - Registered Students)
- Accommodations Request (word - Registered Students)
- We Connect Now
- High School and College for students with Disabilities: Key Differences(pdf)
- Student Guidelines and Policies
- Specialized Housing
- College Funding for Students with Disabilities(pdf)