Lambda Pi EtaLambda Pi Eta is the national honorary society for undergraduate scholars who achieve excellence in their studies within the Communication discipline.
In order to be eligible for induction into Lambda Pi Eta, a student must
- have completed at least 60 credit hours
- have completed at least 12 credit hours in Communication Studies
- have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- have a Communication Studies GPA of at least 3.25
- be currently enrolled as a student in good standing
- display commitment to the field of Communication
Communication Studies Club
The Communication Studies Club is an organization created by COMM students for COMM students.
Through the COMM Club, our students plan social and philanthropic activities, as well as provide input to the Department Chair and faculty on issues in the Communication Studies program. The COMM Club is open to all Communication Studies majors and minors.