Residential and Commuter Life (RCL) will provide a limited number of residence hall suites for the night of Friday, May 9, 2014. The offered configuration is available on a first come, first serve basis:
DOUBLE ROOM SUITE $195.00
- Two double occupancy bedrooms with connecting semi-private bathroom, providing accommodations for up to 4 persons.
- Each residence hall suite will be supplied with: twin-size linens, blanket, disposable pillow, wash cloth, bath towel, shampoo, soap, trash bag and drinking cup. (Room telephone, internet and cable service will not be available.)
- Cox Hall is partially accessible to people with mobility issues. All rooms are upper floor (elevator dependent) and have non-modified bathrooms.
- All Longwood accommodations are smoke-free and pet-free.
MAKE A RESERVATION ONLINE
- Link to make reservations will go live at 9 am on Monday, March 10 through 5 pm on Friday, March 21, 2014.
- Reservations must be made in the name of the student.
- Requests are processed in the order of receipt and honored as space availability permits.
- Once confirmed, RCL will contact the graduating student with an e-mail confirmation that communicates payment and check-in/check-out instructions.
- Payment is due before 4 pm on Friday, April 11, 2014. Longwood University is unable to accept credit card payments for these reservations.
- Should your first choice not be available, the graduating student will be notified via his/her Longwood e-mail. Alternate accommodations in an alternate residence hall may be available.
- Refunds will be honored if the cancellation is submitted in writing to RCL up to 4 pm on Friday, April 11, 2014.
- REMINDER: Standards of conduct are still in effect and any damages that occur will be billed to the student.
If you have problems with the on-line accommodation request process, please contact Residential and Commuter Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 395-2080 for assistance.