Commencement Guest Housing
If you plan to stay on campus, you have two options:
Option 1: Staying with Your Graduate
On Friday, May 8, 2015 graduating residential students may house up to two family members, free of charge, in their assigned residence hall room.
GRADUATING RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS MAY REMAIN IN THEIR LONGWOOD MANAGED HOUSING THE WEEK PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT.
Option 2: Private Suite, 1-4 Guests
Residential and Commuter Life (RCL) had a limited number of residence hall suites for the night of Friday, May 8. The offered configuration was available on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations closed at 5 pm on Monday, April 13, 2015.
Available accommodations were:
DOUBLE ROOM SUITE $195.00
- Two double occupancy bedrooms with connecting semi-private bathroom, providing accommodations for up to 4 persons.
- Each residence hall suite will be supplied with: twin-size linens, blanket, disposable pillow, wash cloth, bath towel, shampoo, soap, trash bag and drinking cup. (Room telephone, internet and cable service will not be available.)
- Cox Hall is partially accessible to people with mobility issues. All rooms are upper floor (elevator dependent) and have non-modified bathrooms.
- All Longwood accommodations are smoke-free and pet-free.
NOTE: RESERVATION PERIOD was March 9-April 13, 2015.
- Reservations were made in the name of the student.
- Requests were processed in the order of receipt and honored as space availability permits.
- Once confirmed, RCL will contact the graduating student with an e-mail confirmation that communicates payment and check-in/check-out instructions.
- Payment due before 4 pm on Friday, April 14, 2015. Longwood University is unable to accept credit card payments for these reservations.
- Should your first choice not be available, the graduating student will be notified via his/her Longwood e-mail. Alternate accommodations in an alternate residence hall may be available.
- Refunds will be honored if the cancellation is submitted in writing to RCL up to 4 pm on Friday, April 14, 2015.
- REMINDER: Standards of conduct are still in effect and any damages that occur will be billed to the student.
If you have problems with the on-line accommodation request process, please contact Residential and Commuter Life at email@example.com or (434) 395-2080 for assistance.