Commencement Exercises Graduate
Visit the Commencement Exercises Graduate section to find out everything you need to know about lineup and attire.
Guest Information Graduate
Family and friends are welcome and probably have many questions! Visit the Guest Information Graduate section for travel information, parking instructions, and other information for our guests.
Commencement Picnic, Friday May 9
President and Mrs. Reveley invite all graduates and their families to a picnic at Longwood House, home of the President, on Friday, May 9 from 4:30-6:30 pm. This will be a casual event with games on the lawn, a BBQ, and tours of Longwood House.
The graduate will need to register for the picnic by Thursday, April 24.
- Since parking is limited, guests are encouraged to park at the Wynne Drive parking lot and take a provided shuttle to Longwood House. Wynne Drive is located off of South Main Street near the Longwood University baseball/softball fields at the South end of campus.
- Continuous shuttle service will begin at 4 pm from Wynne Drive to Longwood House, located at 1403 Johnston Drive, Farmville VA.
- Graduate candidates will need to be at Lancaster ground floor by 6:30 pm for line-up, however, we hope you will have the opportunity to visit earlier at Longwood House with your guests.
- If inclement weather, the picnic will be cancelled. The cancellation will be posted on the Commencement website.
- Questions? Contact Brenda Ferguson, Special Assistant to the President/Commencement Director, at email@example.com or 434-395-4806.