Problem of the Month
2012 - 2013 Academic Year
Welcome! We invite you to test your physics and chemistry knowledge. Each month a problem will be posted with instructions and a specific due date. All are welcome to submit solutions.
The general rules are:
- Submissions must be dated; only the last submission will be graded.
- Submissions must include a complete justification along with the answer.
- Submissions must represent your own work.
- Submissions may only be made by individuals or groups of two.
- Submissions for each problem are due before 5 p.m. on a specified day of the month the problem appears.
- Submissions should be given to Dr. Parry (Chichester 208D) or email@example.com
Solutions to problems will not be posted. However, if you would like to come in to the office after the due date to discuss a problem, we'd be happy to hear from you. Another note: correct solutions submitted by Longwood Chemistry and Physics faculty are not included in the solver's list.
Problem of the Month (pdf)