Student Advisory Board
SAB Membership Application
You can be the voice!
- Represent your academic department
- Share your ideas
- Support department and college events
Applications are available from the Dean's Office in Ruffner 104. Deadline for Spring is February 15 at 5:00 pm!
MissionThe Student Advisory Board aids in the continuous improvement of the College of Arts and Sciences. The Board serves as a diverse intermediary between students and the Dean, to encourage the highest level of academic achievement, to facilitate decision making, and to form a strong union between the administration of the college and the stakeholders. As an intermediary, the Board will promote the College through coordination of interdepartmental functions and community involvement.
- To aid in the continuous improvement of the College and all its departments in all aspects applicable.
- To act as a liaison between the students of each department in the College and the Dean to maintain the best academic environment, to form a strong union between the students, faculty, and stakeholders, and to raise the College of Arts and Sciences to the pinnacle of its potential.
- To promote the College through the coordination of functions, community activities, and involvement.
President: Logan Stigall
Psychology, Glen Allen, VA
Vice-President: Amanda Michelle Goldchain
English/Art, Woodbridge, VA
Secretary: Kathryn Perry
Music, Arlington, VA
Treasurer: Jeffrey Reason
Communication Studies, Richmond, VA
SGA Rep: Blake Shaw
Political Science, Prince George, VA
Kara Halpin - Nursing - Annandale, VA
Kim Scala - Nursing - Chesapeake, VA
Leah Nickerson - Liberal Studies - Williamsburg, VA
Ashlyn Fairlamb-Mason - History - Glen Allen, VA
Hope Cashion - History - Midlothian, VA
Rachel West - Liberal Studies - Chesterfield, VA