Wednesday October 24, 2012
10:00am - 3:00pm
John Paul Jones Arena
How to Prepare:
Before the Fair:
- Review the list of employers attending and research those you want to talk with the day of the event.
- Prepare multiple copies of your resume to bring to the event.
- Schedule a mock interview to be prepared for future interviews.
- Attend resume, interviewing and job fair workshops offered by the Academic & Career Advising Center.
DCD Orientation Sessions:
- Wednesday October 17 @ 5pm in Lancaster G09
- Monday October 22 @ 4pm in Blackwell Hall - Virginia Room
- Choose professional attire for the day. Remember you only have one chance to make a good first impression.
Day of the Fair:
- Sign in and get a name tag and any information provided at the Student Check In area.
- Introduce yourself to the recruiters and tell them about your career interests.
- Get business cards of the recruiters for thank you notes.
- Remember to complete and return any evaluations before you leave.
After the Fair:
- Send THANK YOU NOTES to employer you spoke with at the fair.
Contact the Academic & Career Advising Center with questions.
Lancaster G08A, email@example.com, 434-395-2063