Request a Program
The University Career Center is happy to do presentations for your classes/student groups/residence halls/etc. Below is a list of typical presentations we can do for students. However, we can also customize any presentation to meet your specific needs.
Common Presentation Topics:
- Services of the UCC
- Professional Dress
- Professional Dining Etiquette
- Job Search Strategies
- Applying to Graduate School
- Resume, Cover Letter & Reference Writing
- Finding an Internship
- Career Exploration
- Choosing a Major
- Dispelling the Myth: I have NO skills
- Preparing for Career Fairs
- Marketing Your Leadership Skills
- Make Summer Jobs Work for You
To request a presentation, please complete the Presentation Request Form* and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and return it to the UCC in Lancaster G08A.
*Note: The Presentation Request From must be turned in at least 2 weeks before the requested presentation date.