Text Size Print
Employers are the key to the success of Longwood University Career Services. Whether you want to recruit students for jobs or internships, attend a job fair, or speak to students about your company or organization, we welcome the opportunity to partner with organizations and employers interested in hiring Longwood University students.
There are several ways you can increase your organization's visibility on campus and recruit students and/or alumni for both internship and job opportunities. We will be glad to tailor a recruitment strategy to meet your organization's needs. Please contact either of us to begin developing a strategy that will reach the qualified candidates you are searching for.
Below is a list of services to assist you in reaching qualified candidates:
- Schedule interviews on campus or use Skype to conduct interviews and eliminate the travel
- Host an Information Session
- Schedule an Information Table
- Post jobs and/or internships by
- Posting directly in Handshake or
- Completing the Recruiting Form and we will do the posting for you in addition to sharing with faculty.
- Receive resumes with no commitment to interview on campus
- Participate in Job & Internship Fairs
Employers Who Love Longwood Students