Text Size Print
Transform Your Future
Earn your MBA online – grow your career and transform your future
With Longwood's Online MBA you can further your career while maintaining your professional and personal life.
- Three concentrations –general business, real estate, and retail management. (Note: The retail management concentration is currently under review and not taking applications at this time.)
- Online classes flexible enough to fit your unique situation and schedule.
- Annual summer on-campus residency weekend that creates a vibrant learning environment.
- Small classes taught by full-time tenure-track Ph.D. professors.
- Accredited by AACSB International.
Part-time students complete their degrees in two years; full-time students in 15 months.
Ranked #78 Ranked #31
#3 among VA schools #1 among VA schools
Watch Our Students
|Average work experience:||8 years|
Fall Graduate Fairs
Longwood’s Online MBA program will be participating in the following graduate school fairs this fall. We hope you’ll stop by to meet us!
- October 6, 2015 – University of Mary Washington
- Anderson Center
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- October 8, 2015 – Christopher Newport University
- David Student Union, 2nd floor
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Online Courses Right for You?
We strongly encourage you to take the self-assessment that will help you determine if an online course is right for you.