The mission of the Longwood Logistics Center is to develop logistics professionals who will design and lead the future of supply chain. The LLC serves as an academic research partner to the Commonwealth Center for Advanced Logistics Systems (CCALS).
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Planning and Analysis
- Global Logistics Management
- Logistics Services, Marketing, and Sales
- Third Party Logistics
Current and Planned Activities:
- Endorsement in Supply Chain Management
- Online and On-Campus Classes
- Community Outreach – Seminars on Logistics for small and medium businesses
- Secondary Education Outreach – Programs to promote Logistics Education
- Research and Incubation Center – Focus on public/private partnerships and joint ventures
- International Conference
- International Journal
- Longwood Involved in Statewide Effort in Collaborative Research in Logistics
- Longwood College of Business and Economics Instrumental in Founding Statewide Effort in Collaborative Research in Logistics
- Inbound Logistics: Logistics Education Ready for the World
- United States Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupation Outlook
- Commonwealth Center for Advanced Logistics Systems (CCALS)
- Careers in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
|Longwood Logistics Center|
Longwood Representative, CCALS (Commonwealth Center for Advanced Logistics Systems)
Associate Professor of Management
B.S., Columbia University; M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley; D.B.A., George Washington University Registered P.E., California (Manufacturing). Learn more.
Assistant Professor of Management/Marketing
B.S., Korea Military Academy;MOR, U.S. Naval Postgraduate School; MBA, University of Arkansas; Ph.D., University of Arkansas. Learn more.
Chair, Department of Information Systems & Security, Management, and Marketing
Associate Professor of Marketing
B.A., Ohio State University; M.B.A., Ph.D., University of Houston. Learn more.