Longwood Region FBLA
Longwood's College of Business and Economics has a long history of working with FBLA in promoting the activities of the organization because we believe in the aims and ideals of FBLA. In fact, the mission of Longwood's Business Program is similar to the aims and ideals of FBLA. The mission of Longwood's Business School is to prepare students to be effective and successful business leaders.
The Longwood Region of FBLA serves the FBLA chapters in south central Virginia. The purpose of the Longwood Region is to provide:
- Opportunities for leadership development and participation in FBLA activities beyond the local chapter, and
- An orderly and approved selection of participants in competitive events at the state level.
During the 2015-2016 year, the Longwood Region FBLA Fall Workshop will be held on Thursday, October 26, 2015 and the Spring Conference is scheduled for Tuesday, March 15, 2016.
Congratulations to the eight high schools from the Longwood Region who "Step Up to the Challenge" and earn Honor Chapter status in 2014-2015:
- Altavista High School
- Buckingham County High School
- Cumberland County High School
- E.C. Glass High School
- Park View High School
- Powhatan High School
- Prince Edward County High School
- Randolph Henry High School
|President||Nathan Salomonsky||Powhatan High School|
|Vice President||Noah Nichols||Park View High School|
|Parliamentarian||Ratib Stwodah||Prince Edward County High School|
|Corresponding Secretary||Dylan Ratcliff||Powhatan High School|
|Regional Adviser||Ms. Kayla Siwiec||Powhatan High School|