Division I Athletics
Visit LongwoodLancers.com to:
- stay up-to-date on official athletics news
- get updated game scores
- browse the sport schedules
- and much, much more
- Games at Longwood don’t stop at Division I. The university hosts several "club" teams that compete intercollegiately.
- Club sports include wrestling, equestrian, rugby, volleyball, soccer and many more. Even fishing! See the full list >>
- Campus Recreation also offers intramural sports throughout the year.
- The Longwood Health & Fitness Center occupies nearly 75,000 square feet with features such as fitness floor, power lifting room, group fitness, basketball courts, racquetball courts, an 1/8th mile track and a 30 foot climbing wall.