Alumni House






The Alumni House, circa 1880, was purchased by the College in 1908 as the official residence of the College President. In 1967, it became the Alumni House when the Longwood House was renovated for the College President.

The Alumni House now serves as a guest house for the University. Each year over 500 alumni and guests of the University are provided overnight lodging and the house is occupied at least 310 nights each year.