Longwood University has signed a Pre-Teacher Education Admission Agreement with the Virginia Community College System for Liberal Studies majors who are seeking certification in elementary, middle, and special education.
These advising sheets have been created so that community college students take the appropriate courses and so that they will be fully aware of what courses remain once they transfer to Longwood. To receive the maximum benefit of the agreement, students must follow these advising sheets:
- Liberal Studies/Elementary Education (VCCS)(pdf)
- Liberal Studies/Middle School Education (VCCS)(pdf)
- Liberal Studies/Special Education (Masters) (VCCS)(pdf)
- Liberal Studies/ Elementary Education (RBC)(pdf)
- Liberal Studies/ Middle School Education (RBC)(pdf)
- Liberal Studies/ Special Education (Masters) (RBC) (pdf)