- Apply Now
- Visit Us
- Request Info
- High School Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Newly-Admitted Students
- Guidance Counselors
To complete an application for admission follow these steps:
1) Complete and submit the online international application or the downloadable international application. Submit $50 application fee, which is payable by credit card during completion of the online application.
2) Download, complete, and submit the Financial Certification Form (pdf), along with official bank statements. These may be submitted any of the following ways:
3) Using the above contact information, e-mail, fax, or mail a copy of the information page in your passport.
4) Send records and any leaving certificate scores from all secondary and post-secondary institutions with certified English translations and evaluations with explanation of grading system/scale.
5) For non-native speakers of English, submit either*:
Longwood has an English as a Second Language program and can offer conditional undergraduate admissions to applicants who do not have qualifying scores.
Native speakers of English will be contacted by the International Recruiter and Admissions Counselor to determine which additional standardized test scores may be required.
*TOEFL/IELTS requirement is waived for applicants who have earned an International Baccalaureate diploma.
The application will not be considered complete until the Financial Certification Form, application fee, school transcripts, and required test scores are received in the office.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, international students should apply by June 15 for fall admission and October 15 for spring admission in order to have adequate time to apply for a visa.
Merit-based scholarship priority deadline: December 1