Clubs & Organizations
Student Government Student Activity Budgets
To view the budgets for the Student Government Association Student Activity Fees - please click here.
Mandatory Meeting for Clubs and Organizations
BOTH the PRESIDENT AND TREASURER of each Student Organization on campus MUST attend at least one session.
- September 3 at 4:00pm in Hiner G11
- September 4 at 12:30pm in Hiner G11
- September 9 at 5:00pm in Hiner G11
- September 15 at 8:00pm in Hiner G11
- September 25 at 3:00pm in Hiner G11
Advisors are invited to attend any of the meetings, but this not required.
Be sure to register your organization. For more information, visit: www.longwood.edu/studentorgs
Special Weekend Dates
- Family Weekend September 19-21, 2014
- Oktoberfest October 4, 2014
- Spring Weekend April 10-11, 2015
How to Start a Club or Organization
New groups seeking first-time registration and SGA recognition must submit a constitution and a Student Club and Organization Registration Form to the Student Union/Student Involvement Office.
All materials will be forwarded to SGA for review and registration approval. Students seeking information about fraternity or sorority expansion need to consult the Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Learn more about the policies and procedures
Access your organization's information to update membership and/or officer information:
- CollegiateLink Log In
- CollegiateLink Registration Instructions
- Mandatory Meeting Powerpoint Presentation