- Advising for Undeclared Majors
- Graduation Requirements
- How to add an Emergency Contact
- Information for Faculty & Staff
- Non-Degree Students
- Policies & Regulations
- Records & Transcripts
- Transfer of Credits
- University Withdrawal and Temporary Leave
- Veterans Benefits
- 125% Rule
Text Size Print
Office of the Registrar
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR!
**Know your Summer 2015 Drop and Withdraw Dates**
If you are registered for a Summer 2015 course, click the link below to find your drop and withdraw dates. You will need to use the CRN for the course that you are registered for to find the accurate dates. Find your CRN on your schedule and match it to the CRN in the second column.
Helpful Hints from the Registrar's Office:
- Bring your photo ID when you visit us. You will be required to present it.
- Review your schedule and billing information often through myLongwood.
- Become familiar with Longwood University policies and procedures. They can be found in the University Academic Catalogs. Empower yourself with knowledge!
- Visit with your assigned academic advisor. Your advisor is your link to the most correct academic requirements that apply to your academic career and pursuits.
Congratulations Class of 2015!
Visit the Commencement website for more information regarding your big day.
Did you know...?
The add/drop deadline for full-term courses held during the Fall 2015 term is August 31, 2015 by 5pm.
If you were not able to register for a course because it was full, keep an eye on it. There is a possibility that a student will drop it.
Summer 2015 Drop & Withdraw Dates
Follow the link below to find the drop and withdraw dates for your Summer 2015 courses. Make sure that you are checking the correct CRN. There are some courses that have the same section number but different CRNs.
Mission / Purpose
The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to fulfilling the mission of the university by providing accurate academic records and registration support to faculty, staff and students. We provide and maintain accurate and timely academic records while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of those records in accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, rules and policies. Our staff is dedicated to friendly and supportive service.
Hours of Operation
Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
- Academic Calendar
- Course Search
- Undergraduate & Graduate Catalogs
- Add / Drop / Withdraw Dates
- Exam Schedule
- Spring Registration
- Summer & Fall Registration (pdf)
- Grading Information
- Academic Advising
- Tuition and Fees
- Info for Parents & Families