Submission of any form is contingent upon student verification (Photo ID and/or signature).
If you are unsure which form to use, please read the various explanations listed for each form. Many of these forms may be used in conjunction with your personal visit to the Office of the Registrar.
Remember that the student is ultimately responsible for all information concerning his or her records. Many processes are time-sensitive. Please plan accordingly.
The Registrar's Office staff tries to keep forms current and reserves the right to request a student to complete the most current form in person.
The forms can be downloaded and printed out using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Submit the completed form in person at the center front desk of the Barlow Hall, 101 or mail the complete form(s) to:
Office of the Registrar
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909
- Change of Name and Address Form (pdf) Use this form to change a student's address, name, and SSN in the student information system. The student's signature is required. Note that documentation must also be included to show name change or SSN change (e.g., marriage license, driver's license, SSN card, etc.).
- Change of Major Form (pdf) Use this form to add/change/update/drop a Major.
- Program Change Form (pdf) Use this form to change your minor, concentration or catalog year.
- Program Substitutions and Waivers (pdf)
- Undergraduate Non-Degree Enrollment Request (pdf) Use this form to if you are a non-degree student who wishes to register for undergraduate level courses.
- Graduate Course Enrollment Request (pdf) Use this form to register for graduate level courses.
- In-state Tuition Form (pdf) This form must be submitted to verify eligibility for in-state tuition rates. Required to Register.
- Schedule Change Form (pdf) Use this form to add or drop classes when the option is unavailable via myLongwood.
- Course Withdrawal Form (pdf)
- Enrollment Verification Form (pdf) Use this form to request proof of your status as a student. There is a fee of $5 for each enrollment verification requested. Payment, form, and any attachments can be mailed to the address at the bottom of the request form.
- Unofficial Transcript Request Form (pdf) Current students with access to MyLongwood may view their unofficial transcript online. Former students and alumni who wish for a copy of their unofficial transcript may request it using this form. More information on Transcript Requests.
- Replacement Diploma Order Form (pdf)